With the relentless rise in COVID-19 cases in Kuala Muda District, Klinik Kesihatan Bandar, which runs the COVID-19 Assessment Centre (CAC) and testing centre in Sungai Petani called for assistance in monitoring equipment for patients who stream through the centre. Yesterday, 262 patients were reported to be positive and they all need to be assessed by the CAC. More than 300 patients are managed per day. Rotarians Koek and Dhanesh delivered medical equipment for Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Sungai Petani. They were received by Dr Habshoh, Family Medicine Specialist in-charge.
The equipment handed over are:
* MDA-certified Oxitech Pulse Oximeters x 6 units
* Omron BP monitors x 6 units
* Standing thermometers x 3 units
* Stethoscopes x 3 units
The total value was RM 2,181.
We are in solidarity with our frontline heroes in Kuala Muda District.
Please support the fight by staying safe. Practise hygienic interactions:
* Avoid close interactions with others (except your household) in poorly-ventilated indoor spaces with groups.
* Keep your mask on and ask others to keep their masks on when interacting at closer than 2m distances.
* Eat alone.
* Exercise alone.
* The only exception is at home. Being amongst friends is NO EXCEPTION.
* Get vaccinated and encourage vaccination.
If everyone does this, we will be on the way to recovery, COVID-wise and, eventually, economy-wise. Don't contribute to COVID and the further loss of jobs.